Labels

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smoked Salmon with Creme Fraiche


I remember in my earlier (and more ambitious days) of marriage, I would practice recipes all month long and then take the best and invite friends over for a monthly formal dinner party along with breaking out the the fine china! I still do that just not as often, as now I do more themed events!

I was having a dinner party for friends and wanted to make something special and won ton wrappers make for such a beautiful presentation. So simple to make, yet so incredible elegant! Spray a mini muffin pan with Pam and put in the won ton wrapper and bake for 7 minutes. Just add smoke salmon, cream fraiche and diced cucumber for an elegant and tasty appetizer.

MY TIP: You can substitute sour cream with a splash of juice from a lemon and salt and pepper for the cream fraiche.

No comments:

Post a Comment