Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks!

Although Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful, I try to be thankful everyday. My life is truly blessed and honestly I do not know why I am so deserving of all that I have, so it makes me even more grateful! I am fortunate to have wonderful children, a good husband, a job I am passionate about, lots of friends, good health and a life I never dreamed possible!

So on Thanksgiving we spent the day in a church kitchen prepping, cooking and serving those who were alone on Thanksgiving...being humble... and very grateful for all that we have... for there are so many who have less. Later we enjoying the turkey with all the trimmings in our home as we celebrated our many blessings.

I have to smile and be proud... that both my daughters give generously and also volunteer in their communities...and that I have instilled in my children the mantra that "to whom much is given, much is expected".

Yes, I have much to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment