Labels

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 House Goals

It's the new year and I always make resolutions and goals. This year for my home I have been thinking of the updates that I want to make. (Insert my husband rolling his eyes and saying no.) I always start my home improvement projects with "I won't even need your help"... which is never true.

But on my list for this year is to update all the light fixtures (the four bathrooms are excluded), buy new rugs in the kitchen and dining area, reupholster the dining room chairs, reupholster the two bench chairs in my gathering room, remove the existing banister and add rod iron banisters to our lower level and replace the existing light fixture there, repaint the gathering room it's existing color to "freshen" it up, and take down the wallpaper and paint our master bedroom and paint the lower level family room. Whoo! That should keep me busy...jeez...I wish I had someone to help me....Oh...Sweetie....

No comments:

Post a Comment