Labels

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



When I first saw these monogram ornaments on the Creativity Exchange blog, I fell in love. I love monograms!!!! I knew I would make them for our Christmas tree! I was amazed at how simple, emphasize very simple, these were to make.

I went to the scrapbook section of Hobby Lobby and bought the single large rhinestone sticker letter ($1.99) and the rhinestone alphabet sticker letters ($5.98) along with 4 large ornaments (on sale for $4.50). Then I simply attached the letters to the ornaments. The stickers are forgiving so if you do not line them up perfectly the first time you can adjust them so they are perfectly aligned. To make these literally takes a few minutes but looks like you painstakingly applied each rhinestone. Plus the effect is gorgeous!

I bought extra ornaments so when our family expands I can add more monograms to our "family tree".

No comments:

Post a Comment