Labels

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sex (I knew I got your attention) and the City II

I rarely watch television! Five hours a week is excessive for me! (And I take some pride in that, as it is amazing how you can fill your time otherwise!) Nieilsen probably hates me and we have filled out their stupid forms twice now! I have never seen Lost, ER, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, etc. I have even told my husband that we don't need cable, but he can't miss the"Cubs" in real time! But my daughter got me into watching Sex and the City with her (definitely not a dad/daughter activity!), so of course I couldn't wait to see the movie!
So we gathered up some other moms and daughters and headed out for our night on the town and got "Carried" away by dressing for the occasion and going out afterward for cosmos--of course!

1 1/2 oz vodka
1 oz cranberry juice
splash of fresh lime juice
Garnish: Lime wedge

Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment