Labels

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Confession

Confession--I have another man in my life, his name is Tony. After being with him for over 3 months, I wondered if I could continue being with him...our relationship is becoming "routine". After spending seven days a week with him, I am able to know what he is going to say before he says it and I find him demanding. I thought about about giving him up... but I am getting something out of the relationship that I have never gotten before. But still the relationship is hard....so many times I just want to quit... but my husband encouraged me not too! Yes, I am talking about Tony Horton--the P90X trainer.

After 2 weeks with Tony and his P90X, I felt more energy. After 1 month, my legs which were in good shape to begin with from walking daily looked better and after 60 days I had muscles in places in my arms that I didn't even know muscles could be (and I thought nothing was wrong with my arms!!!). (Now I know why guys like to flex their muscles!) But as in any relationship, it can be hard at times, but I think I will stick with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment