Labels

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Roasted Olives



INGREDIENTS:

1 cup kalamata olives
1 can ripe olives
1 jar green olives
1/2 pint grape tomatoes
8 cloves of garlic, peeled, left whole
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon Herbs de Provence

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Put all the ingredients on a cookie sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes. Can be served warm or at room temperature.

MY TIP: I was sure I had Herbs de Provence, but actually had Fine Herbs, so I decided to make my own Herbs de Provence. I used 1/2 Tablespoon of basil and 1/2 Tablespoon of thyme and a few fresh sprigs of rosemary and it tasted wonderful, even the garlic was sweet from roasting!

MY OTHER TIP: Although this recipe said you could serve this warm or at room temperature, I found that room temperature was more flavorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment