Labels

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Salami Bites

A friend of mine pointed out that I did not have the Salami Bite recipe on my blog that I mentioned in my Italian Appetizer post.  I was surprised that I did not have this listed as this is one of my "go to" recipes. I also don't have an "exact" recipe as this is just thrown together and you really can't make a mistake.

Columbus Italian Dried Salami (sliced thin)
Cream Cheese with chopped fresh basil (dried may be substituted, but it is much better with fresh)
1/2 grape tomato.

Mix the cream cheese and basil together, roll into a ball and top with the tomato.

MY TIP:  I always use Columbus Italian Dried Salami, not only for it's taste but because the size is smaller and more bite size than regular salami.
MY OTHER TIP:  You can substitute pepperoni if you prefer a more intense, spicier taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment