Labels

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pretty in Pink


I served this "girly" drink for my night in with the girls. In the past, I would have just skipped over this recipe and never given it another thought. But since the beer margaritas I made for Cinco De Mayo were such a success, I have changed my mind about lemonade or lime-aid mixed with beer. (Is it just me or does that still seems like a weird combination?!?) It was also the "pretty in pink" color that drew me to make this drink.

3/4 cup vodka
1 12ounce can of pink lemonade, thawed
3 cans of beer
Mix in a large picture and serve over ice, garnish with citrus fruit or cranberries.

MY TIP: I always buy an extra bag or two of fresh cranberries at Thanksgiving and keep them in the freezer for an inexpensive but pretty way to garnishing drinks throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment