Labels

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Party Invitations


I just finished my holiday party invitations for this year. Last year, I found the cutest invitation saying on the internet. Since it is tradition to have the largest snowstorm of the season on the evening of our party, I thought this verse was appropriate:

Oh, the weather outside might be frightful.
But our party
will be delightful.
(then the details of the party)
RSVP to xxx-xxxx
Let us know,
let us know,
let us know!

This year, after singing every Christmas carol I know and coming up with nothing, I ended up with a play on "Twas the night before Christmas".

The stockings were hung
by the chimney with care,

in hopes that you would attend
our holiday affair!


So let's hope for snow, just not a lot of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment